You find awesome and amazing when you know that this whole website is hosted on Raspberry Pi Zero, having 512MB Ram, 8GB Memory Card, 1GHz Processor as you can see in photograph.
So, how to make our own web server, will learn here in this post.
Web-Server for WordPress using Raspberry Pi Zero
- Install Raspbian Lite on SD Card using Win32 disk writer.
- Start Raspberry Pi & Login
- run : sudo apt-get update
- run : sudo apt-get upgrade
- run : sudo apt install apache2 -y
- run : sudo apt install php
- run : sudo apt install mysql-server mysql-client
- run : sudo apt install php-mysql
- run : sudo apt install phpmyadmin
- you will be asked to enter username and password for mysql as well as phpmyadmin during this step. provide this info during installation and note down it to somewhere.
- run : sudo wget http://wordpress/latest.zip (this line’s path may be changed by wordpress)
- run : sudo mysql -r <username> -p
- enter password
- run : CREATE USER <wdadmin> IDENTIFIED BY <wdpassword>;
- run : CREATE DATABASE <wordpress>;
- run : GRANT ALL ON *.* TO <wdadmin> IDENTIFIED BY <wdpassword>;
- run : exit;
- run : sudo systemctl enable ssh & sudo start ssh
- run : sudo service apache restart
- run : ifconfig
- get your wifi/lan ip address from here to access your website.
- go to web browser on your PC/MAC/Mobile and type the above noted ip address.
- Now you are on WordPress Website’s Designing cum Development Phase.
That’s it. ♦